REI Avenue Community Real Estate Calendar
Please Note: We have gathered Real Estate Events from our favorites and posted it here as a community resource. If you have any questions about an event please contact the event speaker. If you would like to submit your event you may do so here.
- This event has passed.
John Schaub and Peter Fortunato’s seminar: Questions Every Investor Should Ask and Answer Zoom seminar
May 13, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$295
Should you buy or sell today? Should you raise rents? Should you leverage more or pay off debt? How and where should you seek opportunities today?
Investors and entrepreneurs should be acting purposely. Changing costs, interest rates, regulations, and population all affect your capital and should affect your plans and action. Peter and John question everything, especially each other. They often take different approaches to investing. When you take their class you get two seminars!
- Is real estate still the right investment for you?
- Which real estate has the benefits you need?
- How and when to acquire and control properties
- How much is enough?
- Why is seller financing important to you whether buying or selling
- How can you obtain all the houses you need without qualifying for a bank loan?
- How can you attract and keep the most profitable tenants?
- Is collecting rent better than interest?
- When should you sell and what should you sell first?
- When you sell, should you suffer the tax, use an installment sale, or exchange?
- How much cash should I have available?
- How can I pay less in taxes?
Have a question about the events? Please contact us today!